Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Blog Assignment 001

On Friday, September 2, we all visited the Industries of the Blind for a site assessment. I hope everyone realized how incredible the workers of IOB are and how much of an honor it is to even think about ReDesigning a space for them.
I find that when taking on any project the most important thing you must do is fully understand your client. Then, you must invest everything within yourself into your Design. You have to fully commit and that is the only way you can produce a truly great piece of Art.

Maya Angelou said ...
"There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you."

So tell me your story ...

For your Blog Assignment 001 I want you to Narrate your experience through the Industries of the Blind. Walk me through what you saw. Tell me what you learned. Describe to me how you felt throughout your time there. Use one ... three ... twenty five ...... two hundred and forty one pictures to help tell your story.

i only want everything ...
and by that i mean at least 521 words and one [if you want to be boring] picture

thanks ya'll =)

No comments:

Post a Comment